Wednesday, November 18, 2009

acl donation compilation!!!

yo everyone!! in case you dont know, my name is tootheye and i make experimental music. im putting together a compilation to raise five hundred dollars for my local animal shelter and im getting my musical peers to chip in with music and art. im going to be making 50 copies of the compilation to be sold for 10 dollars a piece. all this money will go directly to the animal care league of oak park, il. if anyone reading this would like to participate in any way, contact me at my email, tooth_eye@yahoo.com or my myspace at www.myspace.com/tootheye or the acl myspace, www.myspace.com/acldonationcompilation
any help or support is much appreciated by me and the animals of the chicago land area. thanks!
ps
you can check the art and music thats already been donated at www.myspace.com/acldonationcommpilation

No comments:

Post a Comment